I don't see an email address for you, and I don't want to post this at your LJ community, so I'm posting it here. I don't understand why you decided to decline my membership at dark_witchcraft. Considering that I only posted one entry at mysticism_studies, and that was to defend myself from an online stalker who has been banned from more communities than I belong to, and who was carrying out a threat he made to me in email, I'm not really understanding your decision to keep me out of dark_witchcraft. If you don't want to discuss your reasons for it here, feel free to e-mail me at caelum_rainieri@yahoo.com.
And on a different, albeit related, matter - if you're sincerely interested in not hosting personal grudges, please remove Robin Artisson's posts that defame myself and my co-author, and my reply to him as well. If you need proof that he was carrying out a personal vendetta against me, I'll supply you, or anyone who requests it, with Yahoo Abuse's decision affirming his threatening email message.
Wait...whoa...I don't run dark_witchcraft and I don't know who does.
There's no grudges against you from me, far from it--I even banned RA and removed him from mysticism_study because of the shit he was posting about you.
Please consider adding me. I like your succinct statement (almost a lexicon) regarding sexual alchemy in your profile. Talk about a high signal to noise ratio. Thank you.
It's me! remember me? I guess you prob, use this journal far more than the other one. I'd love to be added in this journal. Figured I would ask you first before adding you before. Anywho, my interests are still the same! lemme know! I look forward to talking with you again!
While waiting for tonights Full Moon to clear the trees, I thought I would look you up and add you to my friend list. (alas, it looks like 2 months it a row it will be overcast)
hi there. here's a girl who's been studying mysticism for about 11 years. the rosecross has given a greater sense to it all for about a year and a half. I'd love to read your journal :)
Is there a significance to the May 23rd of 2012? June 6 2012 is a Venus/Sun transit, which happens only once every 8 years (and the 6/6/2012 date happens to be my bday...wonder if that will be a good thing or not?) anyway, significance to May 23rd?
(no subject)
Date: 2006-07-10 08:10 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2006-07-10 11:49 pm (UTC)j/k
Welcome aboard! :)
(no subject)
Date: 2006-07-30 06:16 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2006-07-30 01:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2006-08-26 03:35 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2006-08-26 06:39 am (UTC)Your Reason For Denying Membership?
Date: 2006-10-22 03:55 pm (UTC)And on a different, albeit related, matter - if you're sincerely interested in not hosting personal grudges, please remove Robin Artisson's posts that defame myself and my co-author, and my reply to him as well. If you need proof that he was carrying out a personal vendetta against me, I'll supply you, or anyone who requests it, with Yahoo Abuse's decision affirming his threatening email message.
Re: Your Reason For Denying Membership?
Date: 2006-10-23 01:16 am (UTC)There's no grudges against you from me, far from it--I even banned RA and removed him from mysticism_study because of the shit he was posting about you.
(no subject)
Date: 2006-11-13 10:26 am (UTC)We seem to share quite a few interests, but few friends (OTO folk being a tight knit bunch this is rather unusual...)
You've been added. I am Christopher, by the way!
(no subject)
Date: 2006-11-13 12:12 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-03-30 05:05 pm (UTC)thank you
(no subject)
Date: 2007-04-04 01:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-04-23 12:48 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-04-23 12:49 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-04-29 09:22 am (UTC)I happened upon your journal while exploring LJ. Since we have a number of similar interests I decided to ask if you would mind if I friended you?
All the best,
Shannon
(no subject)
Date: 2007-04-29 11:29 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-11-28 07:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-11-28 08:04 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-11-29 06:26 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-11-29 11:51 am (UTC)oh brother
Date: 2007-12-10 04:28 am (UTC)Re: oh brother
Date: 2007-12-10 05:12 pm (UTC)1) The lack of clear understanding of a website versus an emailing list
2) Confusing "geniuses" with "genius'", which is the possessive and NOT the plural.
3) The absolute chutzpah to bitch at me on my LJ with the above.
Instant banning for you.
No love,
TGW mod.
Re: oh brother
From:Re: oh brother
From:(no subject)
Date: 2008-01-09 12:21 am (UTC)Greetings, Solemnus here.
I think we've met on and off over the years via E-Mail, not in person that I am aware.
Feel free to send a note my way if you need more information.
93s,
- CXXXXVII
(no subject)
Date: 2008-01-09 03:02 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-04-19 04:14 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-04-19 03:00 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-17 07:36 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-06-17 07:36 pm (UTC)hi. :)
Date: 2008-06-22 07:00 pm (UTC)nice to have a new, intelligent, friend. i like the sound of your journal... it seems like i can learn a lot from you.
happy sunday,
Sara
Re: hi. :)
Date: 2008-06-22 09:32 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-02 01:45 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-02 01:46 pm (UTC)hey!
Date: 2008-07-07 02:05 pm (UTC)Figured I would ask you first before adding you before.
Anywho, my interests are still the same!
lemme know! I look forward to talking with you again!
Re: hey!
Date: 2008-07-07 02:09 pm (UTC)Re: hey!
From:(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-16 01:03 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-16 01:35 am (UTC)Oh and yeah, I'll friend ya back and all. Heh.
(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-17 04:29 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-17 04:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-18 03:31 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-07-18 02:24 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-06 05:56 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-08-06 05:58 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-11-29 02:03 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2008-11-29 06:35 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-15 06:53 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-15 07:02 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 04:03 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-16 04:04 pm (UTC)